Thursday, May 5, 2016

// // Leave a Comment

Entrepreneurship or Workforce? You Choose

"What is the difference between a living thing and a dead thing? In the medical world a clinical definition of death is a body that doesn't change. If you don't change, you die. It's that simple. It's that scary." Leonard Sweet
I can only imagine what it would be like to be stuck as an entity that cannot progress in my desired activity of choice. How delusional and miserable it would be to try so hard just to remain in the same position year after year. Truthfully many persons struggle with the realization that their life has become nothing more than a revolving door with no way out. This is not the way life is supposed to be.
Now I ask again, Entrepreneurship or workforce?, YOU CHOOSE! I want to take a split second to identify two keywords before we get started. The first word is Entrepreneurship which can mean a person who organizes and manages any enterprise, especially a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk. Second I will define the word job. A "Job" is a PIECE of work, especially a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price. A job may be defined as anything a person is expected or obliged to do. Simply put nothing more than a duty; A responsibility.
In April 2005 unbeknownst to me, I began a decade long journey gaining knowledge towards my quest to freedom. Despite how cheated, and hurt I felt once enough pieces of the puzzle were in place to begin my work as an entrepreneur, I had to always remember not everyone will clearly discover complete FREEDOM. For over 10 years I worked job after job, just to get by. Quickly I found out that unless you are passionate about a "job" you are stuck! Completely Stagnant! I can remember attempting to juggle a full-time job, and assume the responsibility of a full-time student. This was all done for the pursuit of happiness, and still no happy movie ending. I was moving nowhere, and going there fast. One thing is for certain, By beginning this journey I at least avoided the possibility of becoming one of the persons who never discovers FREEDOM. I gave myself a chance to become a self-leader.
The time I spent working jobs allowed me to understand that I will never be allowed to progress to the level I deserve as long as all my efforts only build value for someone Else's administration. I learned that a " Job" is valuable only if a person is satisfied with their return off investment of time. As an entrepreneur, One is required to be a leader in order to be successful. As an entrepreneur, developing my skills allows me to create value. A job forces value to be produced at my expense. Being an Entrepreneur allows one to invest in their own value, as well as integrate strong professional practices to elevate their business as well.
"Iron rusts from disuse; water loses its purity from stagnation... Even so does inaction sap vigor of the mind." Leonardo Da Vinci
We believe in understanding the psychology of physical growth and development by being able to connect clients to achievable fitness as well as entrepreneurship goals in a reasonable amount of time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Reading

Share